If you fly at the Beacon regularly, or are looking for a club in the area, do consider joining the ISA. Membership confers several benefits:
- Access to the ISA flat field near Hockliffe (for gliders and electric).
- Access to the ISA forum, for online banter and news.
- Access to the Members only section for newsletters, minutes etc.
- Regular club meetings.
- Our informative and entertaining 'Beacon' Newsletter.
- BMFA membership (optional). This includes £5,000,000 third party insurance. Remember: you must have BMFA insurance to fly at Ivinghoe Beacon.